14.7.09









Been having an excellent time lately with Saskatoon berries. For those of you in Canada who haven't tried them I urge you to go for a wander and find yourself a bush of these delicious berries. As a hardy native, landscapers like them and there always seem to be at least a couple planted around schools - you may even have one in your backyard!

And so, jam was made with this recipe - my very first batch! I liken the excitement to birthing my very first sock - very satisfying indeed.

5 comments:

littlebird said...

they look yummy, great colour!
i'm sure your jam is yum too!

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Mmmmm! They look really wonderful!!

Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

Looks totally scrumdiddlyyummy!!

Cari ♥ said...

mmm...yummy!!

raining sheep said...

Mmmmm. Homemade jam! Unfortunately I don't make any - I buy it from the farmers market.